Posted 12/19/22 2:35p
Job Title: Sales – Account Executive
Reports To: General Sales Manager
Cenla Broadcasting is a privately held Louisiana corporation formed in 1973. It conducts business in radio broadcasting, streaming, event sponsorships, and airport advertising. Our company is looking to grow our current sales department with the role of an additional account executive. This position works with advertising sales, sponsorships, promotions, as well as overall marketing. This role is to grow a client base and maintain positive customer relationship with superior customer service.
- Cenla Broadcasting:
- KQID 93.1
- KDBS (ESPN) 94.7
- KKST (KISS) 98.7
- KZMZ 96.9
- KRRV 100.3
- MAGIC 100.9
- KSYL 104.9
- KDixie HD
- Alexandria International Airport Advertising
- Events/ Sponsorships/ Promotions
- Grow existing accounts and generate new business through advertising (radio, airport, sponsorships, etc.).
- Grow client advertising account list and provide ongoing sales services.
- Build radio schedules for clients and assist with commercial creation and development.
- Work with all company departments including on air staff, programming, and production.
Work Pay & Schedule
This position utilizes both a monthly draw and commission structure. Normal working hours are Monday-Friday, 8:00AM-5:00PM. The typical workday is both office based and out in the market meeting with potential clients and current customers. There are some occasions where you may be asked to help and assist with company events.
- Confident, driven, and dynamic leader.
- Entrepreneurial mindset with the ability to be self-motivated.
- Excellent communication, interpersonal, and organizational skills.
- Ability to be both creative and data driven.
- Experience using Microsoft Word and Excel.
All inquiries can be sent to email@example.com
Cenla Broadcasting is an Equal Employment Opportunity Employer
In order to provide equal employment and advancement opportunities to all individuals, employment decisions at Cenla Broadcasting will be based on merit, qualifications, and abilities. Cenla Broadcasting does not discriminate in employment opportunities or practices on the basis of race, color, religion, gender, national origin, age, disability, or any other legally protected classifications.
Cenla Broadcasting will make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with known disabilities unless doing so would result in an undue hardship. This policy governs all aspects of employment, including selection, job assignment, compensation, discipline, termination, and access to benefits and training.
In addition to a commitment to provide equal employment opportunities to all qualified individuals, Cenla Broadcasting has established an affirmative action program to promote opportunities for individuals in certain protected classes throughout the organization.
Current EEO Report